pretty things to see, feel, eat

Friday 13 August 2010

The simplest pretty things

Sometimes the things that make my day are the simplest pretty things.


The lid of the new limited edition of Marc Jacobs' Lola perfume - called the Velvet Edition, the lid looks like fabric folded up to look like a flower, and while the original is in plasticised rubber, the limited edition has a luxurious velvety feel.  Can't fail but make me smile when I open the makeup cupboard in the morning.



My favourite sandals from Zadig & Voltaire plus pretty painted toes in Nails Inc Jermyn Street nail polish means its still summer, and I can still wear my gorgeous gold beauties and not get chilly tootsies!



And it may be corny, but nothing like the simple things to make you smile - a rainbow after a summer shower....

No comments:

Post a Comment