pretty things to see, feel, eat

Sunday 22 August 2010

Something outside to feed the soul, something inside to make you smile

Pretty discovery of fresh air art in France this summer - for example in Rouen, art is in-situ and autumn colours come early to the trees with this Japanese artist's outdor installation


and also with lighting over this bridge, creating a gorgeous end-of-summer ambience for one of the many many many public hols our francophone cousins have (jealous, moi?)... although it also does look a bit like the bridge is on fire (the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let the...ok, ok, I really must grow up, but couldn't resist!)

.
On another note, these - were I able to afford them! - would be perfect to make me smile anytime I start getting the early-evening winter blues.  Christian Louboutin's tahiti flower high heels are pure summer frou frou.  I think if I had them, I would have to wear them even just to do the dishes now and then!


And lastly, just because we've just come back from Brittany hols, I would have been utterly overdressed digging for mussels on the beach in this D&G sequin dress, but love the cute sailor stripes anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment