pretty things to see, feel, eat

Tuesday 11 June 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - a very relaxed date night

The last of the watery sunshine, as the week's tease of summer faded away! We headed out to our favourite Indian restaurant for a very relaxed date-night.  I have to mention that upon arrival at the restaurant, the manager excitedly showed us the Tatler Restaurant guide 2013 that they have been included in.  This shows two things - they obviously don't select only super-posh restaurants, or super-expensive, AND we clearly have good taste, right? And now need to book tables in advance!   I've included a review from TripAdvisor here (the Tatler guide isn't online just yet), because we're just really pleased for them.

So, back to What I Wore Wednesday:


Lurex sweater is from Stussy, jeans from Bershka, handbag (just seen) Mulberry, bracelets, Kurt Geiger and Monica Vinader

Neon yellow wedge sandals are Kurt Geiger.  They are so high, I feel like I get to see the world from a whole new perspective, given that I am a petite petite at 5'1", and the wedges add another good 5" on, yet somehow manage to be comfortable.


Psst - I'm also doing What I Wore Wednesday over on my other site, Mama and More - so swing by to take a look!

14 comments:

  1. I love yellow sandals and these are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are freaking awesome!!! I love yellow shoes. There's just something about a cute pop of yellow. Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE those neon wedges! They are perfect with the distressed jeans. Thanks so much for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure! Thanks so much for popping by x

      Delete
  4. Oh my...greatest shoes!! Come stop by my trend spin linkup from yesterday, the theme is NEON and the shoes are perfect :)

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those sandals are fantastic!!!

    Thanks for linking up this week at Watcha Wearing Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't wait to roll them out every year when the weather is right!

      Delete
  6. Love those neon heels! I'm 5'2 so I love wearing tall heels too. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing the linkup with others! I hope to see you back next Tuesday in floral. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete